Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Following in Bryce's Footsteps!

A year ago I know I had the conversation with everyone on how small Quinn's feet were. It was a shock since during each ultra sound the doctor would comment on how big his feet were. So at the time I was expecting a baby who took after my nephew Ty whom had huge feet when he was born. Rachel has been telling me that Bryce's feet where very small and then all at once he got big ol' feet! Fast forward to yesterday when I went to put a pair of tennis shoes on Quinn that we bought last month (plenty of room) and I could not get one of them on and the other was very tight! So today Quinn and I went to Payless and had his foot measured.....he is a size 5. And not like a close 5 like he is on the line! So in one month he has grown 2 shoe sizes since the last shoes we bought because he grew out of the others! I got lucky and was able to get a pair of tennis shoes at payless for him but spent the rest of my day searching for sandals and crocs for him since NONE of his shoes fit!! I can not believe this. But the best part was when I put the new shoes on Quinn in the store and asked him if he could run...he took off and I literally had to run to catch him! I still have yet to find him any other shoes and it is very discouraging! He needs sandals for the summer!

On my way home tonight I have to admit I got a little choked up thinking about how little his feet were a year ago and now how big they were! So Quinn did follow in Bryce's footsteps in more than one way. Sean and I have been noticing that Quinn has making the "Bryce face" it looks just like Bryce every time. I can't complain though I do love my Bryce so if Quinn turns out like him or any of our nephews or Sydney I will be greatful. We do have some great nephews and niece for Quinn to look up too!

No comments: