Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tis the Season!

Sean and I decided to decorate for Christmas on Saturday. Quinn was being such a ham that we took several pictures of him.
Look at those blue eyes!





Santa left one of reindeer at our house!

I went and bought some props to take Christmas pictures of Quinn for my Christmas cards and Quinn and I decided to test them out!








Sean's boss let us use his daughter's sled for the year. Quinn's first sled ride was last night. Sean had surgery yesterday to get his "triplet" removed. He is OK he was a little tired and said that he could feel a lot of the surgery and he was not prescribed any pain medication and was told to only take Tylenol. This morning he said his ear was hurting but he had not taken any Tylenol yet. He gets the stitches out on Friday. Quinn and I decided it was a good time to go outside and let Sean rest.












No comments: