Thursday, September 25, 2008

And We Have Break Through!!!

Sean and I are jumping for joy since Quinn finally had a tooth break through yesterday! Unfortunitely, it was only a very little dot that came through and only on one tooth so we have a long way to go. I would post some pictures but he won't open his mouth for us (he gets that from me right Granny!) So teething continues but we did have Break Through!

Also, Quinn and I went out of our comfort zone today and went to our first Mom's Club meeting! Though we were both nervous it came off much better than either of us expected. The mom's were so nice and friendly. Quinn also was the best boy a mom could have asked for and actually looked like he had fun too. By the way he had only taken a 30 minute nap prior to us leaving so that is where the concern came in. Quinn sat in my arms most of the time and had his legs and arms just going nonstop wanting to get down and play with the bigger kids. He was babbling almost the whole time and never cried once not even when other kids were crying which is surprising since he cries at anything loud. I was so happy that he looked like he was having fun. Quinn will be going to his first play date soon with all of the other infants from the club. I am very happy that we went and think that it will be good for myself and Quinn.

Sorry no pictures I didn't take my camera thinking that it was not going to go that well!

No comments: