Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 Month Check-up


Today Quinn has his four month check up and did wonderful even with 4 shots. Quinn showed off for the nurse and Dr. Haddad trying to sit up and talking to them like they really could understand. Quinn measured at 26 inches and 14 pounds 8 ounces, which puts him at the 75th percentile for height and only the 25th percentile for weight. The doctor stated that he would like us to feed Quinn more cereal and baby food. He had no explanation for why Quinn does not nap and apologized to me...not what I was looking for!


Thought I would throw in a picture of Quinn in his little old man outfit!

Doesn't Quinn look like a little elf?


Quinn has been utilizing his hands more and has started to reach for things, while in his swing yesterday he kept reaching for toys in his toy box and when I would try to take one away he would cry so this is what we ended up with!

2 comments:

O'Mara Family said...

Aww, he's the cutest little old man I've ever seen! The picture of him with his stuffed animals is so cute, reminds me of Bryce with his blankets ;) I love my little nephew!

Gail said...

ABSOLUTELY, POSSITIVELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT the cutest baby, aka little old man, aka elf in this world but I'm not prejudice!!! We love you, Quinn.

Granny and PaPa