So we have been delinquent in doing our blog and to be honest we have not even downloaded pictures from our camera since then. Today I spent 3 hours working on all of the pics that we have taken since then which turned out to be about 550 pictures.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Let's start where we left off
So we have been delinquent in doing our blog and to be honest we have not even downloaded pictures from our camera since then. Today I spent 3 hours working on all of the pics that we have taken since then which turned out to be about 550 pictures. This set of pics is from the Mom's Club Halloween Party!
"Cheese!"
Happy to be getting candy!
Very mad about his costume!
More Mad
Still mad and at this point decided that he was not going to move unless I moved him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment