Last week Quinn took his first step. We were very happy since Sean was off last week and was home to see it! The bad news...this week Quinn won't take any steps! But he did have a cold since Sunday which was horrible. Sunday night I think that Sean and I each maybe got 2 hours of sleep each. It was rough and we are still trying to get back on track. Last night Quinn finally slept well and only woke up once so hopefully tonight will go well too. Other than Quinn's steps nothing is really new around here. Quinn and I have been busy with play groups and meetings and he has been doing much better getting out and going places. In fact I think he likes it better now than staying home.
If you look close you can see Quinn's top two teeth that are coming in!
No comments:
Post a Comment