So this is Quinn as a Tiger................................Isn't he the cutest little guy ever...........and in case you are wondering what a little tiger looks like from behind.................
He has a little tail!!!!!!!!!
So besides Halloween our little guy is now sitting up all on his own, at times just sitting there for up to 20 minutes without falling over. Quinn likes to laugh a lot and giggle, mommy knows just what to do to make that happen. Quinn has also upgraded to a new car seat, and he is loving it. The old one was just getting a little to tight for our little guy not to mention it was getting a little heavy for mommy to carry. Erica has already started Christmas shopping for Quinn but I don't think she can make it till then without giving him his gifts. Erica was lucky enough to find a jumper for Quinn at a garage sale, and let me tell you the kid loves this thing. Sometimes I think he wishes he could bounce higher.
We have also discovered that he is getting too big for his bouncer. Since the young age of two months Quinn has been bound an determined to sit up in his bouncer, well today he has conquered his goal...............................I can only imagine what is next!!!
More to come later........................
2 comments:
That has to be the cutest tiger I have ever seen!!! We can't wait to see Quinn.
He is getting so big. I love the pic of him sitting up in the bouncer. P.S. Nice blogging Sean!!
Post a Comment